Friday, June 3, 2016

Father’s Day Greetings and Messages

Father’s Day Greetings and Messages

Dear Dad, Happy Father’s Day! Although I may not say this often but I’m so thankful to have you. You have been such an inspiration to me, and I take all your life lessons to heart. I have always looked up to you as the ideal man for all the things you have taught me have guided through my years. I will always look up to you as a man of principle and values. I will never cease to follow your footsteps and make the right decisions as what you have taught me. Thank you so much.
Papa, This card might look simple, but I think this is the best thing that represents what you’ve been to me. You’ve always been a simple guy to me, and you have never been demanding. You remained simple and humble although I knew you were more valuable than what you seem to be. This card reminded me of you so much. It is simple, humble, yet valuable. It contained the best wishes and true-to-heart words just like you. You always wished the best for me and our family, and you’ve never failed to stay true to yourself and speak from your heart. I love you! Happy Father’s Day!
To my Dearest Daddy,
Happy Father’s Day! This unique day is a celebration of you! Stay sweet, kind, and loving as you have always been. You taught me how to stay strong and stand up for myself. You taught me to never back down and pick myself up again each time I fall. You’ve always made sure I am a person of my words and kept true to myself. Thank you for all the things you taught me. You will always be the number one man in my life. I love you so much daddy!

9 comments:

Ads.