Friday, June 3, 2016

Father’s Day SMS- Father’s Day WhatsApps Messages,Father’s-Day-Poem,Father’s Day Wishes

Father’s Day SMS

  • Happy father’s Day! You are the best Daddy in this huge world.
  • On Father’s Day, I can’t help reflecting on all the things you’ve given me and lessons you’ve taught me over the years. Although time and distance may separate us, the man you are and the person you’ve made me never diminish. I hope you have a wonderful day, Dad.
  • I’m writing this to you on Father’s Day. I can’t give it to you because you’re in God’s loving care in Heaven, but I’ll put it under my pillow hoping I dream of you and remember what a wonderful forever blessing you are in my life.
  • Father’s Day Wishes

  • When I left my bicycle in the yard, you forgave me. When I sassed back, you forgave me. When I was late with Father’s Day wishes, you forgave me (right?). I love you and Happy Belated Father’s Day!
  • Hey Dad, remember when I was little, whenever I called you “Daddy” it meant that I wanted something? Would you please have a great Father’s Day, Daddy?
  • To my Dad on Father’s Day: You are my keeper of secrets, slayer of closet-dwelling monsters, tear dabber, boo-boo kisser and all around hero. I love you.
  • Father’s Day Party Ideas

  • On Father’s Day, I was wishing I could come up with just the right things to tell you how much I appreciate you for all you’ve meant in my life. Here’s what I came up with: I love you with all my heart, Dad.

  • “Like a Father to me” doesn’t seem powerful enough on Father’s Day. If giving, loving, protecting, teaching and accepting are what Fathers do, then you are truly my Dad. Love you.
  • Father’s Day Quotes

  • I’m the luckiest kid on the planet. I have a Dad whose support is a rock-solid foundation. Thanks for the unwavering love. Have a great Father’s Day.
  • We all feel boastful when we stand back and see our good works in action. With a kid like me, you must be absolutely bursting with pride! Happy Father’s Day from your humble kid.
  • Famous Father’s Day Poems

  • It’s SUPER DAD! Faster than a speeding lawn mower, more powerful than a pickle jar lid, able to leap long “honey do” lists in a single bound! So get out of that phone booth and have a great Father’s Day.
  • It’s difficult NOT to put you on a pedestal, Dad. You’re honest, caring, strong, compassionate and wise. Happy Father’s Day to the best Dad ever.
  • The Best Father’s Day Facebook Pictures, Images and Quotes
  • Remember when I was a little girl and I asked if I could marry you when I grow up? You just smiled and said “Sure.” I now realize why I did that. If a girl is supposed to marry the best guy she can find, well, that’s YOU. Happy Father’s Day.
  • The Almighty has gifted me the best thing ever possible on earth and that is my father.
  • I wait for this day year long to generate a sweet smile on the face of mu father, Happy Father’s Day papa.
  • My father is just like a candle to me who bring light in the darkness.
  • My father is someone who always provides a helping hand to me even if I don’t need any help.
  • You are the sweetest and loveliest Dad and fortunately you are my Dad.
  • Father’s Day Sayings

  • Dear beloved father, I don’t have any words to explain my love for you, just want to say, you made my life.
  • I am so proud to be the child of you my Dad, happy Father’s Day to you.
  • Father’s Day History
  • Sending oceans of Father’s day wishes to you my Dad. I love you with all my heart!
  • Dad, you are the greatest hero of my life.
  • Father’s Day Poems

  • I can’t tell you what you mean to me, you’re my world Dad.
  • You are the pillar of strength and fountain of wisdom to me, my Dad.
  • Life is more beautiful when you are with me, my Dad.
  • Sending endless hugs on Father’s Day to my Daddy.
  • I am so very lucky to have you as my father, love you so much Dad.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! I also have some amazing happy birthday kids wishes: http://happybirthdaygreetingcards.com/birthday-wishes-for-kids/ for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog with us. I really like this post. Birthday wishes for girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be hard to obtain the precise words to describe the love of God and what you wish for a friend or family member on special occasions, all at the same time. Basically, at the time of Easter, the Lord provides us to precise Bible verses that find a way to express your spirits of faith. The time you are willing to share most love Easter Wishes Quotes with your loved ones and friends to just make them feel that they are special for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is the best way to convey the message in a print format. Check More There are many other options for communication between two ends.

    ReplyDelete

Ads.